3 Non Borderline Ebooks 2 Audio Programs Bundle
3 Non Borderline Ebooks Bundle
- The Other Side of Borderline Personality Disorder – Mindfulness and Radical Acceptance for Non Borderlines
- Full Circle – Lessons For Non Borderlines
- The Dilemma On The Other Side of Borderline Personality Disorder – Can Borderlines Love? Do Borderlines Feel Love?
The Other Side of Borderline Personality Disorder – Mindfulness and Radical Acceptance For Non Borderlines
This ebook consists of eight chapters that will enhance the journey of anyone who has (or has had) a borderline in his/her life. A.J. Mahari writes insightfully about how Non-Borderlines can free themselves from the chaotic painful drama of the borderline in their lives through the practice of Mindfulness and Radical Acceptance.
When a non-borderline is lost in the tumultuous world of a borderline it can cause untold pain and suffering. A.J. outlines 3 reasons why non-borderlines often remain hooked into the borderline’s drama. Mahari also outlines the 3 main roadblocks to the practice of Radical Acceptance for Non-Borderlines as well as describing what keeps non-borderlines trapped in their own pain and suffering.
Full Circle – Lessons For Non Borderlines
A.J. Mahari was in the non-borderline role as a child with 2 parents with Borderline Personality Disorder. She shares the lessons that experience taught her. She then grew and developed and was diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder. Years later, at the age of 38 she recovered from Borderline Personality Disorder. Then six years after her recovery from BPD she found herself in a complicated and most unusual significant other relationship with an untreated borderline. Mahari has experienced it all and come out of it all on the other side, healthier, stronger, more insightful and much wiser for the lessons. This ebook is a must read for anyone in a relationship with someone with BPD.
The Dilemma on the Other Side of BPD – Can Borderlines Love? Do Borderlines Feel Love?
The Dilemma on the other side of Borderline Personality Disorder, for the Non Borderline is a painful one. It is a dilemma driven by many questions. The source of those questions can be difficult for non borderlines to face. A.J. Mahari addresses what is at the heart of the non borderline dilemma, can borderlines love? Do borderlines feel love? Mahari not only answers these questions from the perspective of a recovered borderline but she also explains with incredible and unique insight of one who has been there why borderlines love the way that they do.
Breaking Free of The Borderline Maze
Mahari talks about how Non Borderlines can break free from the BPD maze – the emotional rollercoaster of drama, chaos and conflict.
This audio program is 1 hour and 25 minutes of Mahari’s must hear insight and experience. In the audio program, “Breaking Free of The Borderline Maze – Recovery For Non Borderlines” A.J. Mahari speaks from the heart and from experience to those Non Borderlines who need to end their relationship with someone with BPD. She also speaks directly to those who may have ended a relationship but are still having trouble letting go and who may still be more focused on the borderline to the point that it is not good for their own mental health.
By: A.J. Mahari © March 2007
Published by Phoenix Rising Publications
Tracks in This Audio Program includes:
- Track 1: Why am I still stuck? Why does it still hurt so much?
- Track 2: Mistakes Are Growth Opportunities. Are you ready to Learn Your Way Out of the Maze on the Other Side of BPD?
- Track 3: Trying to Make Sense Out of the Senseless.
- Track 4: Two Paths and Two Choices – Are you at this fork in the road on the other side of BPD?
- Track 5: Recovery For Non Borderlines – What it is and why you need it.
The Puzzle and Mystery of Hope on the Other Side of BPD
The Puzzle and Mystery of Hope on the Other Side of Borderline Personality Disorder For Non Borderlines
In the audio program, “The Puzzle and Mystery of Hope on the Other Side of BPD” A.J. Mahari, as only one who has been there can and made it back can, examines and explores the dilemma that non borderlines face when it comes the many faces of hope. This audio features a “non borderline” meditation/relaxation exercise.
A.J. Mahari © September 2008
Tracks in this audio program include:
- Introduction: 20 Minutes
- Track 1: 57 Minutes – Radical Acceptance to The Powerlessness of what the puzzle and mystery of hope is and the challenges it presents on the other side of Borderline Personality Disorder Equals Emotional Freedom.
- Track 2: 78 Minutes – The central dilemma that is the core of the puzzle of hope on the other side of bpd – Reasonable Hope versus False Hope.
- Track 3: 54 Minutes – Unraveling the mystery of hope on the other side of BPD – The Hope Trap.
- Track 4: 28 Minutes – Non Borderline Meditation/Relaxation – Finding Emotional Peace.
All Audio Programs are in mp3 format. All Ebooks are in PDF format. Audio Programs and Ebooks are available for electronic download only upon purchase.