The Legacy Of Abandonment In Borderline Personality Disorder – The Core Wound of Abandonment
This ebook presents a thorough examination and explanation of the core wound of abandonment in BPD. It is the second ebook in a series of 5 exploring various aspects of what A.J. has termed the “core wound of abandonment” that she identified in her journey of recovery as the wound that is central to what BPD actually is and how and why it persists.
This ebook, available now, includes 6 chapters and 170 pages of must read revelation about the intricate and complicated nature of the core wound of abandonment, that is the root-cause of the emotional and relational devastation of Borderline Personality Disorder.
In this comprehensive ebook, A.J. Mahari outlines the definition, scope, and meaning of the core wound of abandonment. She describes it as the central wound that drives the emotional and relational devastation experienced by those with BPD, those who treat them, and those who care about and/or love them.
The anatomy of the core wound of abandonment is examined and explained. Along with her own experience of abandonment and her ruptured relationship with her own mother, Mahari has written an unbelievably detailed and insightful examination and explanation of the core wound of abandonment. A.J. Mahari offers her readers, in this ebook, a detailed look at how and why the core wound of abandonment is so destructive to those with BPD and everyone who gets anywhere near them relationally. Mahari writes that the destruction of the core wound of abandonment leads directly to the loss of self – a loss of authentic self that creates the false self organization of Borderline Personality Disorder. She also offers solutions and maps out the things that every borderline needs to learn if they want to recover, as A.J. has. Mahari shares the steps that she had to take, the pitfalls that block change and the awareness required to get on and stay on the road of and to recovery.
Whether you have BPD or are in (have been in)a relationship (friend, family member, significant other, ex-partner) with someone with Borderline Personality Disorder, as well as any professional treating someone with BPD will benefit from the insight A.J. Mahari shares from her own borderline experience, and her journey to her recovery from BPD.
Along with much more, A.J. outlines the following in this ebook:
- What is BPD? What Causes BPD?
- Note To Mothers Of Someone With BPD
- Object Relations Theory
- Abandonment and Loss of Self
- A.J. Mahari’s Experience: “My Mother and My Abandonment Wound”
- The Shame at the core of the Abandonment Wound
- The Significance of the Loss of Self to the core wound of abandonment
- The Effect of Abandonment on Relating
- Abandonment Fear Identified and Defined – It’s role in Pathological Relating
- A look at The Catalyst For Abandonment Fear
- How Borderlines Act Out Abandonment Fear
- Abandonment Fear and Violence
- The role of Abandonment Fear on Trust
- A.J. Mahari’s own personal experience with what was her Abandonment Wound
- The central negatively impacting aspect of the abandonment wound in BPD
- Emotional Entanglement and Enmeshment resulting from The Abandonment Wound
- The Destruction caused By The Abandonment Wound
- 16 Signs That Indicate Toxic Relating
- Codependency: Where Borderlines and Non Borderline meet
- The Terror of Need experienced in BPD
- BPD and Negative Psychological Associations
- Inability to soothe in BPD and its impact on relating
- How and why those with BPD re-experience abandonment when attempting to connect and relate
- The Borderline Mask of Intimate Other
- Borderline Fear of and Inability To Be Alone
- The Borderline Quest For Rescue – the re-abandonment of “self”
- Inability of those with BPD to soothe key negative impact to relating
- What is at the core of the “borderline” lost self
- Toxic Shame
- Role that shame play in self-hatred in those with BPD
- Irrational beliefs that arise from the guilt of The Borderline False Self
All Audio Programs are in mp3 format. All Ebooks are in PDF format. Audio Programs and Ebooks are available for electronic download only upon purchase.