Inside the Borderline Mind – Part Two
Lack of Object Constancy and Narcissism in BPD and how that effects the workings of the “borderline mind”- The Difference Between BPD and NPD.
By: A.J. Mahari © 2008
Published by PhoenixRising Publications
In the audio program, “Inside the Borderline Mind” Lack of Object Constancy and Narcissism in BPD – The Difference Between BPD and NPD. Part Two – A.J. Mahari, as only one who has been there can and made it back can, shares her insight and experience with and and about a lack of object constancy and narcissism of BPD – A.J. also outlines the difference between BPD and Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
Part Two in this audio program series Inside The Borderline Mind – Lack of Object Constancy and Narcissism in BPD – The Difference Between BPD and NPD.
Tracks in Part Two of this series of Audio Programs include:
- What is Object Constancy?
- Why Do Borderlines Lack Object Constancy?
- What is the effect of this lack of object constancy inside the borderline mind?
- What is the effect of this lack of object constancy on the relational style of those with BPD?
- Narcissism in BPD
- The Difference Between Borderline Personality Disorder and Narcissistic Personality Disorder