Shame of Abandonment in Borderline Personality Disorder
Sources of abandonment and how they produce shame are examined along with the impact of shame on relationships.
In the audio program, “The Shame of Abandonment in BPD” Mahari explores the reality of the impact and scope of shame that is experienced in and through abandonment in Borderline Personality Disorder.
In Part 1 of this audio program focuses on the sources of abandonment and how they produce shame, The experience and consequences of shame in BPD for borderlines and non borderlines, and The effects of the shame of abandonment for those with BPD and the effects for those who are non borderline.
In Part 2 of this audio program A.J. Mahari focuses on The Shame of Abandonment and its specific and devastating impact on relationships and the purpose that toxic relationships can and do actually promise for both those with BPD and those who are Non Borderline if you are willing to search inside of yourself.
Tracks in part 1 of this audio program include:
- Track 1: 48 Minutes – The sources of abandonment and how they produce shame
- Track 2: 42 Minutes – The experience and consequences of shame
- Track 3: 34 Mintues – The effects of the shame of abandonment
Tracks in part 2 of this audio program include:
- Track 1: 88 Minutes – The effects of the shame of abandonment on relationships
- Track 2: 58 Minutes – Codependency and enmeshment – Where Borderlines and Non Borderlines Meet
- Track 3: 34 Minutes – What Borderlines & Nons need to know and understand about toxic relationship involvement
By: A.J. Mahari © June 2008
Published by PhoenixRising Publications
All Audio Programs are in mp3 format. All Ebooks are in PDF format. Audio Programs and Ebooks are available for electronic download only upon purchase.