Rage Addiction in Borderline Personality Disorder
Rage Addiction in Borderline Personality Disorder examines the reality that rage often becomes an addiction for those with BPD.
In the audio program, “RAGE ADDICTION IN BPD” A.J. Mahari outlines and explains the formidable reality that the rage addiction is to finding recovery from Borderline Personality Disorder. Mahari talks about Rage and the reality that it is an addiction for most with BPD. As Mahari points out, as someone who has had BPD and recovered, been addicted to rage, and who no longer rages, “Rage is an addiction in BPD. It is manifested outwardly in yelling, screaming, name-calling verbal abuse, throwing things, breaking things, even physically abusing others. It is also manifested inwardly by many with BPD who self-harm. Rage is at the heart of cutting, and other forms of self-harm. Even the so-called “quiet borderline” may well be rage addicted. Quiet borderlines often emotionally abuse themselves in brutal and damaging ways and this too is a manifestation of rage.”
Mahari describes in detail the anatomy of rage addiction in Borderline Personality Disorder and explains how it is all about choice.
Tracks in Part One of this audio program include:
- Track 1: 22 Minutes Rage – What is it and what causes it?
- Track 2: 21 Minutes The Storms of Indignation
- Track 3: 85 Minutes Mother as The Source of Rage
- Track 4: 23 Minutes Why is Rage An Addiction For Those With Borderline Personality Disorder?
- Track 5: 88 Minutes What I Learned From My Own Rage Addiction and The Choice That Needs to be Made In Order to Create the Possibility for Recovery.
All Audio Programs are in mp3 format. All Ebooks are in PDF format. Audio Programs and Ebooks are available for electronic download only upon purchase.