Are Your Finances A Nightmare?
How To Wake Up From That Bad Dream And Create A Better Reality
When the One Thing Growing Is Your Debt… Here’s Help
Many people are under a lot of financial stress for all kinds of reasons. For some now, it’s the economy or the loss of a job. For others, no matter how much money they earn they are emotional spenders and don’t really know how to budget or stick to one. This Ebook provides you with a wealth of in depth information that is full of Common Cents and is a simple guide to saving, making, and Managing Your Money Effectively – it is a comprehensive program that will show you, step by step, how to:
- Set up a realistic budget that you can live with and stick to
- Cut your living expenses without living like a monk and without sacrificing the lifestyle you desire (and deserve!)
- Save money for short term goals like vacations, renovations, and high-tech toys
- Build wealth for long term goals like your children’s college tuition and your retirement
- Refinance your mortgage, when it’s the best option for you (and when you absolutely need to avoid it!)
- Get rid of debt once and for all, so you can start building up your financial assets
- Improve your credit rating, even if you have debt
- Protect yourself from identity thieves who can cripple your financial life
- Make more money, even if you don’t switch jobs or get a raise
There are reflections and journal exercises that you can do to help you to gain some competent discipline where perhaps you have been spending to make up for how you feel, or even spending because a decrease in your income has you depressed to do to difficulties in the economy right now and how hard it is to find jobs. This book also talks about various aspects of your finances, Savings and information about credit systems with helpful and informative links to even more information that, on this aspect of the Ebook, is especially relevant to people living in Canada, The United States, Australia, The United Kingdom and India. Generally this Ebook has many helpful suggestions for managing your money more effectively no matter where in the world you live.
All Audio Programs are in mp3 format. All Ebooks are in PDF format. Audio Programs and Ebooks are available for electronic download only upon purchase.