Life Coaching Session – 1 – 50 Minute Phone Session and 3 Non Borderline Audio Programs Bundle
I’ve had many emails from Non Borderline who have listened to an Audio Program of mine and found that one of the most helpful things, aside from the information that I share in my audio programs, is the questions that non borderlines start to discover inside of themselves. From these emails I recommend that people purchase life coaching sessions so that I can offer my assistance and support in what is an unfolding journey of awareness that can also be very painful and challenging to cope with.
With this bundle purchase you can take advantage of having a 50 minute phone conversation with me about those questions. Often many who have purchased ebooks or audio programs of mine then purchase life coaching sessions to work at finding clarity around what they want and need to do about what they are learning about BPD and the person with BPD in their lives as well as what they are coming to a greater awareness about inside of the themselves.
The Puzzle and Mystery of Hope on the Other Side of BPD
The Puzzle and Mystery of Hope on the Other Side of Borderline Personality Disorder For Non Borderlines
In the audio program, “The Puzzle and Mystery of Hope on the Other Side of BPD” A.J. Mahari, as only one who has been there can and made it back can, examines and explores the dilemma that non borderlines face when it comes the many faces of hope. This audio features a “non borderline” meditation/relaxation exercise.
A.J. Mahari © September 2008
Tracks in this audio program include:
- Introduction: 20 Minutes
- Track 1: 57 Minutes – Radical Acceptance to The Powerlessness of what the puzzle and mystery of hope is and the challenges it presents on the other side of Borderline Personality Disorder Equals Emotional Freedom.
- Track 2: 78 Minutes – The central dilemma that is the core of the puzzle of hope on the other side of bpd – Reasonable Hope versus False Hope.
- Track 3: 54 Minutes – Unraveling the mystery of hope on the other side of BPD – The Hope Trap.
- Track 4: 28 Minutes – Non Borderline Meditation/Relaxation – Finding Emotional Peace.
Breaking Free of The Borderline Maze
How Non Borderlines can break free from the BPD maze – the emotional roller-coaster of drama, chaos and conflict and why they need to.
By: A.J. Mahari © March 2007
This audio program is 1 hour and 25 minutes of Mahari’s must hear insight and experience. In the audio program, “Breaking Free of The Borderline Maze – Recovery For Non Borderlines” A.J. Mahari speaks from the heart and from experience to those Non Borderlines who need to end their relationship with someone with BPD. She also speaks directly to those who may have ended a relationship but are still having trouble letting go and who may still be more focused on the borderline to the point that it is not good for their own mental health.
Tracks in This Audio Program includes:
- Track 1: Why am I still stuck? Why does it still hurt so much?
- Track 2: Mistakes Are Growth Opportunities. Are you ready to Learn Your Way Out of the Maze on the Other Side of BPD?
- Track 3: Trying to Make Sense Out of the Senseless.
- Track 4: Two Paths and Two Choices – Are you at this fork in the road on the other side of BPD?
- Track 5: Recovery For Non Borderlines – What it is and why you need it.
Dilemma On the Other Side of BPD
“The Dilemma On the Other Side of BPD – Overcoming Denial About Borderline Personality Disorder and Love” Audio Program by A.J. Mahari
Audios – Non Borderlines © A.J. Mahari 2007
This audio program is 2 1/2 hours of Mahari’s must hear insight and experience on and about the reality of love and BPD for non borderlines. In the audio program, “The Dilemma On the Other Side of BPD – Overcoming Denial About Borderline Personality Disorder and Love” A.J. Mahari shares revealing insightful information about Borderline Personality Disorder and Love – How to Break Out and Stay out of Denial. Non Borderlines in any type of relationship with someone with BPD will benefit from hearing A.J.’s insider knowledge about love and BPD.
Tracks in This Audio Program include:
- Track 1 – 10:38 How Does The Non Borderline End Up In So Much Pain and Denial?
- Track 2 – 18:47 The Reality of Borderline False Self and Love – A.J. Shares Her Inside Experience
- Track 3 – 32:58 BPD: What Does Love Have To Do With It?
- Track 4 – 64:11 The Real Hostage Taker In The Arena of Love On The Other Side of BPD
- Track 5 – 32:02 What is the Story that Fuels Your Denial and The Dilemma?
All Audio Programs are in mp3 format. All Ebooks are in PDF format. Audio Programs and Ebooks are available for electronic download only upon purchase.