Inside the Borderline Mind – Part One
Insight into and Understanding about the “borderline mind” in those with Borderline Personality Disorder For Non Borderlines
By: A.J. Mahari © 2008
Published by PhoenixRising Publications
In the audio program, “Inside the Borderline Mind” A.J. Mahari, as only one who has been there can and made it back can, shares her insight and experience as someone who had BPD and recovered to further the understanding of BPD for those who are on the other side of BPD – non borderlines.
Tracks in Part One of this audio program include:
Introduction: 13 Minutes
A.J. Mahari talks about this audio series that will consist of 5 parts and where she is coming from with her unique insider information and understanding of BPD. Mahari also introduces the goals and aims of this audio series and what part one entails. (Please check back here soon for up-coming parts of this series and what A.J. will be explaining and sharing insight about specifically.
Track 1: 94 Minutes
- What is the Borderline Mind?
- How do those with BPD really think?
- How is it different from the Non Borderline Mind?
- What does this difference mean specifically to relating?
- How I experienced living from within the borderline mind and what that meant for the non borderlines around me when I had BPD
Track 2: 81 Minutes
- The Effect of The Borderline Mind on Borderline Behaviour
- The Parallel Experience of the Borderline and the Non in Relationships and the reality of the relational devastation of BPD