Inside The Borderline Mind Part 3
Insight into and Understanding about the “borderline mind” in those with Borderline Personality Disorder For Non Borderlines In the audio program, “Inside the Borderline Mind” A.J. Mahari, as only one who has been there can and made it back can, shares her insight and experience as someone who had BPD and recovered to further the understanding of BPD for those who are on the other side of BPD – non borderlines.
By: A.J. Mahari © 2009
Published by PhoenixRising Publications
In many areas online loved ones of those with Borderline Personality Disorder – non borderlines – will encounter the challenge of jargon invented in efforts to explain the experience on the other side of BPD. Loved ones need to go beyond this often misleading jargon – jargon that can misinform – to be able to achieve a deeper and more meaningful understanding of their experience of and with the person with BPD in their lives.
- What, if anything, do the terms “high-functioning” or “low functioning” BPD mean?
- Is the use of the terms “high-functioning” and “low functioning” BPD found primarily
- In online support groups for loved ones of those with BPD helpful or actually more misleading?
- Are “high-functioning” and “low functioning” BPD myths?
- Jargon like “hoover”, “Elmer Fudd Syndrome” and “Fleas” may be something loved ones can relate to but this jargon doesn’t capture the reality of what is really going on inside the borderline mind. What is the harm of online non borderline jargon?
- What is the deeper understanding of the inside of the borderline mind that will benefit all loved ones?
- Freedom from BPD chaos and emotional peace can be found when you come to the deeper understanding of the borderline mind that I describe in this audio for loved ones of those with BPD.
All Audio Programs are in mp3 format. All Ebooks are in PDF format. Audio Programs and Ebooks are available for electronic download only upon purchase.