3 Non Borderline Audio Program Package
3 Non Borderline Audio Program Package – Purchase “The Puzzle and Mystery of Hope on the Other Side of BPD” with A.J’s audio programs, “Breaking Free From The Maze of BPD – Non Borderline Recovery” and “Facing the Facts of BPD – 10 Key Facts about Borderline Personality Disorder that Non Borderlines Need to Understand”
The Puzzle and Mystery of Hope on The Other Side of Borderline Personality Disorder
The Puzzle and Mystery of Hope on The Other Side of Borderline Personality Disorder Understanding The Many Faces of Hope on the Other Side of Borderline Personality Disorder For Non Borderlines- Audio Program by A.J. Mahari
In the audio program, “The Puzzle and Mystery of Hope On The Other Side of BPD – A.J. Mahari explores and examines the experience and nature of hope for those who have a loved one with Borderline Personality Disorder. A.J. Mahari talks about what is at the centre of the puzzle and mystery that unfolds from within the confines of the many faces of hope on the Other Side of BPD.
Tracks in this audio program include:
- Introduction: 20 Minutes
- Track 1: 57 Minutes – Radical Acceptance to The Powerlessness of what the puzzle and mystery of hope is and the challenges it presents on the other side of Borderline Personality Disorder Equals Emotional Freedom
- Track 2: 78 Minutes – The central dilemma that is the core of the puzzle of hope on the other side of bpd – Reasonable Hope versus False Hope
- Track 3: 54 Minutes – Unraveling the mystery of hope on the other side of BPD – The Hope Trap
- Track 4: 28 Minutes – Non Borderline Meditation/Relaxation – Finding Emotional Peace
“Breaking Free of The Borderline Maze – Recovery For Nons”
“Breaking Free of The Borderline Maze – Recovery For Nons” © A.J. Mahari
This audio program is 1 hour and 25 minutes of Mahari’s must hear insight and experience. In the audio program, “Breaking Free of The Borderline Maze – Recovery For Non Borderlines” A.J. Mahari speaks from the heart and from experience to those Non Borderlines who need to end their relationship with someone with BPD. She also speaks directly to those who may have ended a relationship but are still having trouble letting go and who may still be more focused on the borderline to the point that it is not good for their own mental health.
Tracks in This Audio Program include:
- Track 1: Why am I still stuck? Why does it still hurt so much?
- Track 2: Mistakes Are Growth Opportunities. Are you ready to Learn Your Way Out of the Maze on the Other Side of BPD?
- Track 3: Trying to Make Sense Out of the Senseless
- Track 4: Two Paths and Two Choices – Are you at this fork in the road on the other side of BPD?
- Track 5: Recovery For Non Borderlines – What it is and why you need it.
Facing The Facts on The Other Side of Borderline Personality Disorder
“Facing The Facts on The Other Side of BPD” – For Loved Ones And Family Members of Those with BPD” – Non Borderlines – 10 Central Facts To Set You Free
By: A.J. Mahari © December 2007
As only one who has been there can A.J. Mahari identifies and explains, from the inside out of Borderline Personality Disorder 10 Main Key Central Facts of Borderline Personality Disorder that Loved Ones and Family Members need to understand to free themselves from the painful hooks and emotional traps on the other side of Borderline Personality Disorder.
In this audio program, A.J. Mahari, who has recovered from BPD and been in the non borderline, family member, loved one role with others with BPD, as only one who has been there can examines 10 Main Central Key Facts about Borderline Personality Disorder that every “non borderline” will benefit from better understanding so that they can free themselves emotionally from the painful hooks and traps that exist on the other side of Borderline Personality Disorder.
Tracks in this audio program include:
- The Central and Foundational Fact of BPD that Nons First Need to Face
- The Search and Quest For An Understanding That Will Set You Free – Fact 2
- The Paradox of Being Re-Hooked – Fact 3
- Inside The Reality of Borderline “I-hate-you-don’t-leave-me” – Fact 4
- Inside Borderline Relating – Fact 5
- Recovery From BPD – The Controversy and What it Means For You – Fact 6
- Insight Into the Perspective of the Borderline – Facts 7, 8, 9, & 10 – Fact 7 – The Borderline Conscience and Lack of Identity Fact 8 – Emotional Unavailability Fact 9 – What Borderlines Do In The Face of A Lack of Self/Identity Fact 10 – Compromised Awareness.